Based on many years of experience and a large network of specialized sub-suppliers, we can offer our customers a wide range of post-processing up to ready-to-install parts or assemblies.
This background sets us apart from many of our competitors. GKN is not just another recently established 3D printing startup. Instead, we offer all steps of the industrial AM product development cycle from product design to 3D printing to sintering and finishing with realistic material properties for series production.
- Leverage our extensive know-how in the sintering process and in MIM production since +20 years
- Profit from our huge experience in series production (certification, automatization…)
- We offer AM production since 1994
- A perfect portfolio of complementary technologies with Forecast 3D
- Our partnership with HP and their MBJ 3D printers enables an excellent complete industrial solution
- We have a global footprint with production sites in Germany, China and the USA
- Our “Design-for-Binder” consulting services include product engineering and focuses on optimization potentials so that we can spark new ideas and realize the dream designs of our customers.
We produce our own materials and are a world leader in metal powder supply
Material technology is a critical success factor for the future mass adoption of Metal 3D Printing. As one of the largest global suppliers, we bring our expertise into the development of new metal powders for the binder jetting process.
We provide exclusive material data for design and simulation for all of our materials. Learn more about our advanced materials portfolio for additive manufacturing.