Meet GKN Additive at RAPID + TCT 2019
Why you should meet us at RAPID + TCT 2019
At RAPID + TCT 2019 we’ll give you an in-depth update on how we push Metal AM to its limits in terms of speed and productivity. It’s a great opportunity to get in touch with our global AM expert team. Join us at our stand 927 and:
- Discover how 3D printed prototypes solve traditional product development challenges.
- Explore how we bring AM into mass production with HP Metal Jet.
- Reinvent your product development with our engineered powders, that fit your needs.
- Learn how we manage our intelligent global printnetwork for maximum efficiency and prompt delivery to our customers.
Open House and live events during RAPID TCT
RAPID TCT is the place to be for innovators, creators and visionaries in the global additive manufacturing industry. During the show we have planned some exciting events for you to help you get a deeper understanding of the latest trends in Metal 3D printing. So make sure to stop by at stand 927 - our global 3D printing experts look forward to meet you!
Event Schedule at RAPID + TCT 2019
May 22-23: Join our Open House Event
NEW NORTH AMERICAN HQ & AM CUSTOMER CENTER
Be a part of the future: Join our Auburn Hills open house event during the RAPID TCT week to get an exclusive tour of our new GKN Powder Metallurgy North American Headquarters and Additive Manufacturing Customer Center.
Select your favorite tour date:
May 22: 2:00 - 3:30 pm (pick-up time 1:00 pm at RAPID - back at RAPID no later than 5:00 pm)
May 23: 10:00-11:30 am (pick-up time 9:00 am at RAPID - back at RAPID before 1:00 pm)
What to expect:
- Facility tour and overview of our AM equipment and capabilities
- Speakers from our industry-leading partners EOS and HP
- Networking with high-level specialists in prototyping, production and AM
- Explore how to grow your opportunities with Metal 3D printing
To register for the event click here, we will provide a contact formular within the next days.
May 23: Advanced Transportation - The Next AM Revolution
"Advanced Transportation: The Next AM Revolution"
May 23 | 10:45-11:10 AM | Room: 321
Over the last 18 months, rapid prototyping’s original customers have created one of the busiest growth areas. The advanced transportation segment is now poised to lead the AM revolution toward high volume serial production and Industry 4.0.
With unique challenges relating to cost per part, limited availability of accepted industry materials, and volumes not previously thought possible with AM, the automotive segment is succeeding against all odds. In their joint presentation at RAPID TCT, Jon Walker (EOS North America) and Markus Josten (GKN Additive) will guide you on a journey explaining what economic and technical changes have occurred to spur this transformation.
The customers highlighted in this presentation will include Daimler-Benz, BMW Group AG, GM, and Volkswagen Group AG.
GKN Powder Metallurgy announces North American PM Headquarters and AM Customer Center
GKN Powder Metallurgy has opened its new North American PM Headquarters and AM Customer Center located in Auburn Hills, MI. The new facility will unlock new competitive advantages to GKN Powder Metallurgy's customers. Read the full press release here.Read More Here
New technical brochure on Prototyping with AM
Discover how 3D printed prototypes solve traditional product development challenges and much more:
- Issues with traditional prototyping
- Advantages and benefits of 3D printed prototypes
- AM production examples
- The material as a cost influencer