AncorAM™ High Efficiency Materials
Steel AM powders
AncorAM 17-4 PH is a gas atomized stainless steel powder that combines high strength and hardness with improved corrosion resistance
- Martensitic precipitation hardening stainless steel
- Equal corrosion resistance to a austenitic grade
AncorAM 316L is a gas atomized stainless steel powder containing chromium, nickel and molybdenum.
- Superior resistance to intergranular corrosion
- Austenitic Microstructure
AncorAM 4605-is a gas atomized low alloy steel powder containing nickel, molybdenum, and manganese.
- Easily quenched and tempered
- Ideal for parts with thick sections
Ancor AM IN625- is a gas atomized nickel-chromium based superalloy powder, Ideal for marine and aerospace application.
- High tensile and creep strenght
- Excellent weldability
AncorAm IN718 is a gas atomized austenitic nickel-chromium based superalloy powder
- Excellent oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance
AncorAm 1.2709 is a gas atomized maraging tool steel powder. 1.2709 is a 18% nickel, cobalt strengthened steel with excellent properties
- Low carbon content
- High Machinability