AncorTi™ Titanium Powders
Titanium AM powder
Ancor Ti is the most commonly used alloy and is available in a range of particle sizes and purities including those that meet ASTM specifications.
- Spherical Powder
- Enginneered for SLM and EBM
Titanium alloy and Commercially pure (CP) grades exhibit a high strength to weight ratio with excellent corrosion resistance and are biocompatible
- Spherical Powder for Additive Manufacturing
- Particle size Engineered for SLM and EBM
This alloy exhibits superior oxidation and creep resistance compared with conventional titanium alloys. Can also be age hardened.
- Higher strength than Ti6Al4V
- Strength and Hardness can be modified
Typically, the alloy is forged or cast and is difficult to machine, making it a candidate material for additive manufacturing.
- More uniform hardening
- Rigorous Quality testing to AS9100 “D” standard
A near alpha titanium alloy, It has applications in the aerospace industry (high-temperature parts) and the automotive industry in automotive valves
- High temperature services
- High creep and tensile strength
Nitinol is a metal alloy powder consisting of nearly equivalent atomic percentages of Nickel and titanium.
- Exhibits the shape memory effect and Super-elasticity