Hoeganaes Corporation is certified under the IATF 16949 Automotive and AS9100 Aerospace quality management systems. Hoeganaes is also certified under the ISO 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 Safety management systems.
The AS9100 standard is the quality systems aerospace model for quality assurance in design, development, production, installation and servicing. AS9100 was developed using the current ISO 9001 standard. It builds upon requirements to produce a globally harmonized standard that meets the requirements of aerospace companies worldwide. The first standard available for use across the global aerospace community, AS9100 adds the additional requirements necessary to address both civil and military aviation and aerospace needs.
IATF 16949 is an international standard striving for the development of a Quality Management System that provides for continual improvement stressing the prevention of defects and reducing variation and waste in the supply chain. The International Organization of Standards has based IATF 16949 on ISO9001.
- IATF 16949 Gallatin,TN USA Plant
- IATF 16949 Cinnaminson, NJ, USA Plant
- IATF 16949 Ridgway, PA, USA Plant
- IATF 16949 Watsontown, PA, USA Plant
- IATF 16949 Hückeswagen, Germany Plant
- IATF 16949 Buzau, Romania Plant
- IATF 16949 Bazhou, China Plant
- IATF 16949 Danyang, China Plant
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognized standard used by organizations to design and execute an effective environmental management system.
- ISO 14001 USA
- ISO 14001 Buzau
- ISO 14001 Hückeswagen (English version)
- ISO 14001 Hückeswagen (German version)
- ISO 14001 Bazhou (English version)
- ISO 14001 Bazhou (Chinese version)
OHSAS 18001 is a standard used to promote a safe work environment.