Common pump designs typically use a mix of different materials. Hence different thermal expansion factors create performance drops during the drive cycle of a vehicle. GKN´s G-Rotor pump overcomes this efficiency issue with a unique "ALL-PM-approach". Only PM steels are used and thus the uniform thermal expansion of components generate excellent hydraulic volumetric efficiency, energy savings and enable for high reduction of CO₂ emissions.
It is perfectly adapted for actuation & cooling application in DCT-, HEV- and EV transmissions but as well in eAWD systems.
- Tailor made design according to customer needs
- Suitable perfectly for lubrication and actuation purposes
- Longest service life due to high-quality materials
- PM net shape advantages improve value for money
- In-house performance and validation testing
- Improved efficiency due to optimized clearances / reduced CO₂ emissions