For the 5th consecutive year, GKN Sinter Metals Conover has earned General Motor's Supplier Quality Excellence Award. General Motors uses this award to recognize its valued suppliers for outstanding performance during the fiscal year of 2021.
GKN Powder Metallurgy
INNOVATIONS OF THE FUTURE
Solving complex challenges with sustainable and innovative solutions in industries.
GKN Powders - Hoeganaes
The world-class supplier and developer of atomized metal powders for various applications.
Producing 300,000 tons of powder annually, we lead the PM industry in developing powders that allow the production of parts with more complex geometries, higher densities, and improved dynamic properties.Find out more
GKN Sinter Metals
The world's leading manufacturer of precision powder metal products, sintered structural parts, sub assemblies, soft magnetic components, and e-motor solutions.
A world-class supplier with long engineering heritage, key focus on operational excellence and digitization, supplying over 13 millions of sintered structural components daily to automotive and general industry applications.Find out more
Flexible AM manufacturing network to industrialize additive manufacturing with Forecast 3D, offering new disruptive technology and completely new opportunities for all.
We combined our expertise with Forecast 3D to build an even greater support for industrializing additive manufacturing. From advanced metal powders to AM design to engineering support, we are making additive manufacturing available for automotive and industrial applications and needs.
DIGITAL & SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
A one-stop shop to all the best individual solution possible.
- 500+ passionate engineers and experts
- Comprehensive engineering support from functional design to production ramp up
- Advanced simulation & testing capabilities
Take advantage of our comprehensive portfolio of advanced materials.
- World-leading quality and high performing materials
- Materials tailored to your needs
- Sustainably sourced, targetting 100% material utilization
Streamline processes by adding values without compromise.
- Benefit from our extensive knowledge and facilities across the globe
- World-wide network of powder metallurgy technology, manufacturing, and supply
- Meet strict requirements with the most ideal solution
Complete partnership with Industry 4.0 to provide added value to the whole manufacturing process.
- Leverage smart manufacturing to make trusted and accurate decisions
- Collaborate with a leader in process digitization to drive excellence through better data
- Full connectivity and clear roadmap to improve performance
Trusted leader with long engineering heritage with key focus on operational excellence, digitzation, and sustainability.
- Established a systematic sustainability management system
- 13 million parts produced daily with strict quality and safety standards
- Global footprint with more than 30 dedicated plants
Scale from low to high volume processes and back, according to your product‘s lifecycle and needs.
- Full vertical integration from material - to process - to part
- Discover the most ideal and beneficial process together
- Simplified process with a dedicated team to support your needs
Discover your potentials at GKN Powder Metallurgy! Be a part of our global team, and join our journey to positively impact the industries affecting the lives of people around the world every day.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
GKN Sinter Metals’ team in India has received a "Zero PPM" Achievement Award from Toyota Kirkloskar Motor Pvt Ltd.
GKN Bad Brueckenau has been selected by Ford as one of the Dagenham Engine Plant and Diesel Center's oustanding quality performers for ahieving zero quality rejections in 2021.
GKN India Pune plant has earned a Recognition Award from Ford India Private Ltd for the team's contribution towards achieving Zero QR and Zero Warranty Claims throughout 2021.
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with news and events from accross our divisions.