GKN Sinter Metals India has earned the Best Supplier Award for the Year 2022 from Mando.
GKN Powder Metallurgy
INNOVATIONS OF THE FUTURE
Solving complex challenges with sustainable and innovative solutions in industries.
Who Is GKN Powder Metallurgy?
GKN Powders - Hoeganaes
Leading powder metals supplier and developer of atomized metal powders for various applications.
Producing 250,000 tons of powder annually, we lead the PM industry in developing powders that allow the production of parts with more complex geometries, higher densities, and improved dynamic properties.Find out more
GKN Sinter Metals
The world's leading manufacturer of precision powder metal products, sintered structural parts, porous products and filters, sub assemblies, soft magnetic components, and e-motor solutions.
A world-class supplier with long engineering heritage, key focus on operational excellence and digitization, supplying over 10 millions of sintered structural components daily to automotive and general industry applications.Find out more
Flexible AM manufacturing network to industrialize additive manufacturing with Forecast 3D, offering new disruptive technology and completely new opportunities for all.
We combined our expertise with Forecast 3D to build an even greater support for industrializing additive manufacturing. From advanced metal powders to AM design to engineering support, we are making additive manufacturing available for automotive and industrial applications and needs.
WORLD PREMIERE: NOVUS ONE SERIES E-MOTORBIKE
A revolutionary e-motorbike became a reality.
We're powering NOVUS One with our unique 3D magnetic flux design of our novel transverse flux (TFM) e-motor topology. A customized direct drive wheel hub e-motor solution with unequalled torque density and efficiency, using best-in-class powder metallurgy technology and Soft Magnetic Composites.
DIGITAL & SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
A one-stop shop to all the best individual solution possible.
- 500+ passionate engineers and experts
- Comprehensive engineering support from functional design to production ramp up
- Advanced simulation & testing capabilities
Take advantage of our comprehensive portfolio of advanced materials.
- World-leading quality and high performing materials
- Materials tailored to your needs
- Sustainably sourced, targetting 100% material utilization
Streamline processes by adding values without compromise.
- Benefit from our extensive knowledge and facilities across the globe
- World-wide network of powder metallurgy technology, manufacturing, and supply
- Meet strict requirements with the most ideal solution
Complete partnership with Industry 4.0 to provide added value to the whole manufacturing process.
- Leverage smart manufacturing to make trusted and accurate decisions
- Collaborate with a leader in process digitization to drive excellence through better data
- Full connectivity and clear roadmap to improve performance
Trusted leader with long engineering heritage with key focus on operational excellence, digitzation, and sustainability.
- Established a systematic sustainability management system
- 13 million parts produced daily with strict quality and safety standards
- Global footprint with 27 manufacturing and technology facilities across nine countries
Scale from low to high volume processes and back, according to your product‘s lifecycle and needs.
- Full vertical integration from material - to process - to part
- Discover the most ideal and beneficial process together
- Simplified process with a dedicated team to support your needs
Discover your potentials at GKN Powder Metallurgy! Be a part of our global team, and join our journey to positively impact the industries affecting the lives of people around the world every day.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
GKN Hortolândia received the 2022 Supplier Excellence Award from Pierburg Brazil.
GKN Sinter Metals Hortolândia, Brazil, received the 2022 Quality Award from NSG Group.
GKN Sinter Metals Danyang & Yizheng received the 2022 Zhixin Tech Supplier Excellence Award.
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with news and events from accross our divisions.