GKN ADDITIVE – 3D METAL AND PLASTICS PRINTING
Your Additive Manufacturing Partner
Material variety is a critical success factor for the future mass adoption of Metal Binder Jetting.
As a global leader in metal powder solutions, we are working on this challenge by leveraging our combined powder know-how from PM, MIM, and AM processes. We’re now introducing the materials 316L and 17-4PH that have been fully tailored to the Binder AM process.🚀 Dive Deeper and learn more!
GKN Additive is featured in the latest AMfocus 2021 eBook from 3dpbm with our newly developed dual-phase steel materials FSLA (Free Sintering Low Alloy Steel) and DPLA (Dual Phase Low Alloy Steel).
In this article, we will walk you through the development process of the materials and will share some exciting components, like the roof node: a striking body and chassis application, which has been redesigned with our design partner Bionic Mesh Design GmbH.🚀 Dive Deeper and learn more!
Pushing AM to its limits in speed and productivity
- from high purity to high productivity advanced AM materials
- Aero (AS 9100) and automotive (ISO TS 16949) certified
- new material development
- full material characterization capabilities
Design for AM
- enabling design for function
- fatigue and topology optimization
- Identifying value @ AM experience days
AM Process Technolgies
- from high performance laser sintering to high productivity binder jetting
- full range of materials
- global footprint with a worldwide printnetwork on all continents
- first fully IATF 16949 certified AM production
- world class production system
AM in action
Get high-quality powder
A high-quality product starts with high-quality material. Our specialty is translating your application needs into material solutions.Explore your options
Get in touch
Fast response time, qualified feedback, high-quality output, and reasonable pricing: Grow strategically and get access to one of the largest AM portfolios in the industry.Build your 3D printing strategy with us
Connect with us
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with news and events from across our division.