GKN ADDITIVE – 3D METAL AND PLASTICS PRINTING
Your Additive Manufacturing Partner
Hybrid manufacturing is the combination of at least two manufacturing processes. As partners of the KitkAdd research project we’ve combined two of our core areas of expertise - LPBF (Laser Powder Bed Fusion) and the conventional powder metallurgy process - to pioneer a new hybrid AM approach.
We've identified the optimal mix for a combined manufacturing technology chain, to power-up the benefits of both processes.🚀 Dive Deeper and learn more!
HP‘s cutting edge Multi Jet Fusion process is excellent for small-to-medium series or as a bridge process to injection molding with minimal upfront cost.
Bridge production is a paradigm shift for companies who want to launch their products quickly to the market and bridge tool construction time. It’s leveraged by a broad range of companies in the medical & healthcare, automotive and consumer electronics industries.🚀 Learn how to benefit from MFJ!
Pushing AM to its limits in speed and productivity
- from high purity to high productivity advanced AM materials
- Aero (AS 9100) and automotive (ISO TS 16949) certified
- new material development
- full material characterization capabilities
Design for AM
- enabling design for function
- fatigue and topology optimization
- Identifying value @ AM experience days
AM Process Technolgies
- from high performance laser sintering to high productivity binder jetting
- full range of materials
- global footprint with a worldwide printnetwork on all continents
- first fully IATF 16949 certified AM production
- world class production system
AM in action
Connect with us
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date with news and events from across our division.